Diploma in Accountancy for Panchayati Raj Institutions(PRIs)
- Objective: To train the students in basic elements of local government financing and to develop understanding of accounting prqactics. This coursemay be conducted as an add-on course.
- Eligibility: Those who have passed Intermediate Examination are eligible for admission in this course.
- Duration: One year.
- Course Structure: There shall be total four theory papers carrying 100 marks each, and one Practical Paper of 100 Marks.
Curriculum shall be as follows:-
The Syllabus may be revised if so required.
|Paper - I
|Paper - II
||Journal, Ledger & Trial Balance.
|Paper - III
||Cash Book, Bank Reconiciliation Statement and Inventory.
|Paper - IV
||Accounting for Local Government.
|Paper - V
||Computer Application / Project Work, Job Training.
- Fee Structure: : 3500/- Registration Fee Rs. 200/- Development Fee 1000/- Examination Fee Rs. 500/- Tarang Eklavya Rs. 10/-.
- The course will be conducted on self-finance basis.
- The fee for the course shall be charged at the beginning of each academic year.
- SC/ST candidates will be allowed 20% concession in tuition fee.
- The fee may be revised by the University in changing circumstances.
- Preference in admission will be given to those passing out from Madrasa System of Education.
• Reservation:- The University shall follow the Reservation norms as per Bihar State Govt. Rules
• Medium of Instruction: Hindi, English or Urdu.
• Seat Limit : Sixty (60) seats in each KRC.
• Training: Training facility to be provided as per the requirement of the course.
• Dress Code & Discipline :The students must observe dress code and must follow rules as prescribed by the University.
* The University reserves the right to make changes (if necessary) in the course curriculum regulation for examination and eligibility for admission and other details.