Diploma in Functional Persian
- Objective: To develop communicative skill in Persian and to develop understanding of the basic elements of art, culture, literature and civilian practices, to demonstrate and train in translation, oral presentation, support IT based services and to develop skill in related areas and practices.
- Eligibility: Open to all who have passed Intermediate (+2) or equivalent Examination. As an add–on course candidates can also be deputed by the Government, Public & Corporate bodies for admission. Students from foreign countries can also join the course with special permission of the Admission Committee which will determine the equivalence of eligibility. Admission shall be made on the basis of marks obtained at the final examination of required eligibilities.
- Duration: One year.
- Course Structure: There shall be total four theory papers carrying 100 marks each, and one Practical Paper of 100 Marks.
Curriculum shall be as follows:-
The Syllabus may be revised if so required.
|Paper - I
||Outline of Culture & History of Persian Speaking World.
|Paper - II
||Translation and Comprehension.
|Paper - III
|Paper - IV
||Grammar and Vocabulary I.
|Paper - V
||Project Work, Oral Presentation & Viva- Voce.
- Fee Structure: : 2500/- for Indian Residents, and Rs. 5000/- for Foreign / NRIs. Registration Fee Rs. 200/-, Examination Fees Rs. 500/- Tarang Eklavya Rs. 10/-
- The course will be conducted on self-finance basis.
- The fee for the course shall be charged at the beginning of each academic year.
- SC/ST candidates will be allowed 20% concession in tuition fee.
- The fee may be revised by the University in changing circumstances.
- Preference in admission will be given to those passing out from Madrasa System of Education.
• Reservation:- The University shall follow the Reservation norms as per Bihar State Govt. Rules
• Medium of Instruction: Persian, English or Urdu.
• Seat Limit : One Hundred and Twenty (120) seats in each batch.
• Training: Training facility to be provided as per the requirement of the course.
• Dress Code & Discipline :The students must observe dress code and must follow rules as prescribed by the University.
* The University reserves the right to make changes (if necessary) in the course curriculum regulation for examination and eligibility for admission and other details.