Diploma in Functional Arabic
- Objective: There has been a tremendous growth of computer based applications in th means of communication in the last two decades. Now nearly 40% of the Indian population is using some form of telecom technology for personal, businesses or other such purposes. With the growth of computer based application telecom and computer technology, the requirement of servicing is also increasing both in the rural and urban areas. Hence, this course is aimed at providing teaching and training to the urban and rural youth as an add-on course so that they can avail employment opportunity in this emerging area.
- Eligibility: The students who have passed +2 / Moulvi or equivalent examination will be offered this certificate course with an objective to provide trained manpower in (Networking and Hardware Technology) at the local level.
- Duration: One year.
- Course Structure: There shall be Six papers consisting of five theory papers carrying 100 marks each and there shall be one project report of 100 marks.
Curriculum shall be as follows:-
The Syllabus may be revised if so required.
|Paper - I
||Fundamental of Hardware
|Paper - II
||Fundamental of PC
|Paper - III
||Fundamental of Software & Outer devices
|Paper - IV
||Fundamental of Network & Data Communication
|Paper - V
|Paper - VI
- Fee Structure: : 6500/- Registration Fee Rs. 200/-, Development Fee Rs. 1000/- Examination Fees Rs. 500/- Tarang Exlavya Rs. 10/-.
- The course will be conducted on self-finance basis.
- The fee for the course shall be charged at the beginning of each academic year.
- SC/ST candidates will be allowed 20% concession in tuition fee.
- The fee may be revised by the University in changing circumstances.
- Preference in admission will be given to those passing out from Madrasa System of Education.
• Reservation:- The University shall follow the Reservation norms as per Bihar State Govt. Rules
• Medium of Instruction: Persian, English or Urdu
• Seat Limit : (60) Sixty seats in each batch.
• Training: Training facility to be provided as per the requirement of the course.
• Dress Code & Discipline :The students must observe dress code and must follow rules as prescribed by the University.
* The University reserves the right to make changes (if necessary) in the course curriculum regulation for examination and eligibility for admission and other details.