Bachelor in Computer Application (BCA)
- Objective: To develop and equip the students with essential knowledge and skill in order to develop expertise in the key areas of computing service and information technology. Students will be familiarized with the concepts of Computer Science and its various application. It is a training based programme which will develop practical skill to enable them to become solution provider.
- Eligibility: 10+2 or its equivalent examination passed candidates from a recognized Board including Madrasa Education Board Bihar, in Arts/Science/Commerce securing 45% marks in the aggregate. Preference will be given to students having mathematics and English as subjects in +2 examination.
- Duration: Three years degree programme consisting of three academic years each divided into two semesters of six months duration.
- Course Structure: The course is divided into six semesters each consisting of four papers i.e. three theories and one practical. For the theory papers students will be examined in two parts, there will be University examination of 80 marks and Internal Assessment of 20 marks. Marks for the Internal Assessment will be awarded on the basis of assignments, term–end test and attendance.
Curriculum shall be as follows:-
|Semester - I
||Semester - II
|Paper - I
||Introduction to Information Technology
||Paper - V
||Programming in C
|Paper - II
||Computer Mathematical Foundation
||Paper - VI
|Paper - III
||Communication & Soft Skills
||Paper - VII
||Computer System Architecture
|Paper - IV
||PRACTICAL (Practical Papers of the 1st Semester)
||Paper - VIII
||PRACTICAL (Practical Papers of the 2nd Semester)
|Semester - III
||Semester - IV
|Paper - IX
||Programming in C++
||Paper - XIII
||Data Communication & Computer Network
|Paper - X
||System Analysis & Design
||Paper - XIV
||Relation Data Base Management System
|Paper - XI
||Paper - XV
||Visual Basic .NET
|Paper - XII
||PRACTICAL (Practical Papers of the 3rd Semester)
||Paper - XVI
||PRACTICAL ( Practical Papers of the 4th Semester)
The Syllabus may be revised if so required.
|Semester - V
||Semester - VI
|Paper - XVII
||Paper - XXI
||Artificial Intelligence (Elective-I) or
Robotics Engineering (Elective-I)
|Paper - XVIII
||Paper - XXII
||Compiler ( Elective-II) or
Advanced Micro Processors System (Elective-II)
|Paper - XIX
||Paper - XXIII
||PRACTICAL ( Practical Papers of the 6th Semester)
|Paper - XX
||PRACTICAL (Practical Papers of the 5th Semester)
||Paper - XXIV
- Fee Structure: Pls Click Here to see Fee Structure
- The course will be conducted on self-finance basis.
- SC/ST candidates will be allowed 20% concession in tuition fee.
- Besides the above noted fees and charges, each candidate appearing in the University examination will be required to pay the prescribed examination fee to the University for each examination.
- The fee may be revised by the University in changing circumstances.
- Preference in admission will be given to those passing out from Madrasa System of Education.
• Reservation:- The University shall follow the Reservation norms as per Bihar State Govt. Rules
• Medium of Instructions: English.
• Seat Limit : Sixty (60) seats in each batch.
• Training: Training facility to be provided as per the requirement of the course at the KRCs.
• Dress Code & Discipline :The students must observe dress code and must follow rules as prescribed by the University.
* The University reserves the right to make changes (if necessary) in the course curriculum regulation for examination and eligibility for admission and other details.